Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing:
For the clarity on the digital marketing vs traditional marketing, a business can get a clear idea that which marketing mode is effective and how can they utilize it. If you finalize social media marketing to promote your brand and want to increase your customer leads, you can do your brand marketing by yourself or by reputed digital marketing agency like Think-Done.pk.
Digital marketing vs traditional marketing: what is Traditional Marketing Method?
Traditional marketing includes the marketing method which is hard to ignore like daily base advertisement on newspaper and magazines. Traditional marketing includes all offline tactics.
Some Major tactics that mostly used:
- Print Ads:(magazines, newspaper, etc.)
- Telemarketing: Cold Calling
- Face to Face Interaction:
- Broadcast ( TV, radio, etc)
- Direct Mail (Postcards )
- Outdoor Marketing
Every business knows that what’s the main fundamental of sales funnel.how can they grow their business by taking advantage of 4 P’S OF MARKETING, and getting positive results.
The drawback of Traditional Marketing:
Technology is growing fastly and people moving to internet technology to solve their daily basis problems. So we need to connect with our audience on their favorite platform where they spending their most of the time. In this way, we can connect with our favorite buyers.
- No interaction with your audience.
- Tough to Measure ROI
- Difficult to Receive feedback
- Poor conversion Ratio
Digital marketing vs traditional marketing: what is Digital Marketing Method?
Digital Marketing is always about creating the bridge to your targeted viewer in the right time and right platform. Nowadays you need to explore a platform where your target audience already spending their time. Digital marketing is also referred to as online marketing or web marketing.
Digital Marketing Benefits:
Here are some benefits of Digital Marketing & Why Digital Marketing is Must for Every Small Business:
- Digital Marketing helps you to get more customers.
- Globally target your audience
- Trackable and measurable results
Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing: What’s our Static analyse say?
We like to read through some of the major surveys on marketing, content marketing, social media, and online behavior. It’s surprising that how fast trends changes in just one or two years and 2018 has surprising statistics.
- 80% Shopper/buyer do online research for their products.
- More than 500 million people use Facebook every day.
- Snapchat users watch 10 billion videos per day
- 90% marketers use LinkedIn.
- 10% more B2C marketers than B2B marketers are involved in learning more about Pinterest as a content platform.
- People watch YouTube more than any cable TV network.
- Half of YouTube subscribers between the ages of 18 and 34 would drop whatever they were doing to watch a new video from their favorite channel.
Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing: What should we use?
Spending on marketing is one thing but spending smartly is the main thing. So make sure that you getting a good return on your investment. Debates on digital marketing and Traditional Marketing is getting old but its reality that digital marketing can give you valid Leads/Sales without any wallet dent.
Why Digital Marketing Effective?
Using digital marketing you can get more effective results through social media and other sources.
- Customer Engagement
- Measuring Results
- Audience Range
- Cheap but more effective